E-Commerce Web Developer – Downtown Toronto (Canada)
Who We Are
DIVISA is a premier Digital Growth Agency, providing strategic, advisory and management consulting for Fashion, Beauty and Luxury industries (B2B and B2C). DIVISA delivers end-to-end marketing technology solutions and the digital business insights necessary to help brands gain greater digital presence and market share. DIVISA is an equal opportunity employer.
Our subsidiary company based in Toronto, DIVISA Technology Inc. is seeking an in-house full-time E-Commerce Web Developer team member with 1-3 years of working experience to manage small to large scale e-commerce design and build projects. The candidate must have extensive knowledge and working experience in the retail e-commerce technology space and be able to help clients achieve e-commerce business success by managing and supporting multiple retail shopping platforms (Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and custom ERPs), utilizing a variety of internal and external resources to ensure site functionality, optimization and stability.
- Maintenance of multiple corporate websites with integrated e-commerce stores along with various e-commerce based web projects.
- Support e-commerce and marketing strategies, as well as deliver, support and troubleshoot complex e-commerce and facilitate content management and implementation.
- Assist the e-Commerce and Operations team with various projects as needed
- Help manage and coordinate all website and digital assets
- Troubleshoot and recommend usability improvements for e-commerce platforms
- Assist with the testing of site features and functionality, including ensuring that the website is behaving as expected across all browsers and devises
- Assist with site navigation, search and browse functionality and optimizing site selling tools
- Manage e-commerce data organization and relationships, including store catalogs (categories, products, attributes) and custom product configurations
- Integrate and support multiple e-commerce platforms (mainly Magento, BigCommerce and Shopify) with external systems, such as CMS, CRM, ERP, payment, shipping, etc
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document, deploy, and provide ongoing support for all web applications
- BS in Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience; 1-3 years experience in e-commerce web development and/or management
- Excellent knowledge, technical skills and working experience in any major e-commerce platforms (Magento, Bigcommerce and/or Shopify)
- Excellent understanding of Magento code structure and extension architecture is a plus
- E-commerce content management experience
- Develops third-party vendor and drop ship vendor relationships to address product opportunities
- Detailed documentation skills are a must
- Optimistic, creative and motivating personality with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be team oriented and flexible
- Ability to communicate in a business-like manner with a diverse range of people both internal and external
- Candidates must possess excellent follow-up capabilities and the ability to prioritize and handle several projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure
- Motivation to take on greater responsibilities over time with a positive attitude
- Ability to accept and work with feedback from multiple sources
- Work within a collaborative team environment willing to contribute to the team as needed
- Able to demonstrate a strong initiative to contribute new ideas, creativity, and process improvement
- Must be able to travel to our Los Angeles office for training twice a year for 10-14 days each time.
Why Work For DIVISA
- Rapidly growing company creating professional development opportunities
- Work for an award-winning agency with award-winning top professionals in Fashion, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship
- Gain entry into the highly competitive field of Retail Digital Marketing
- Competitive benefits and compensations: paid time leave, performance based bonuses, paid social events.
- We value continued education in cutting-edge technologies.
How To Apply
Send your resume, salary requirement, and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job description in the subject line. Please do not call our offices to apply for this position.