Front-End Developer / Shopify Expert – Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
DIVISA is a premier Digital Growth Agency, providing strategic, advisory and management consulting for Fashion, Beauty and Luxury industries (B2B and B2C). DIVISA delivers end-to-end marketing technology solutions and the digital business insights necessary to help brands gain greater digital presence and market share.
We are looking to hire a talented, full-time Front-End Developer / Shopify Expert to join our team and work alongside our creative and digital marketing arm of the business. The role of this Front-End Developer is a critical, day-to-day focal point within DIVISA who will be tasked with seamlessly executing landing page development & web development needs across a range of clients, as well as handling client service activities associated with assigned accounts. You will be integral in the development and management of effective digital strategy helping to drive growth for DIVISA clientele. We are looking for a candidate who is highly knowledgeable in UI/UX design, is proficient in HTML/CSS, Shopify Plus, and aggressively up to speed on the web design and search engine best practices.
- Creating web designs for clients while adhering to strict brand standards
- Designing, developing, migrating, customizing, & troubleshooting Shopify and Shopify Plus websites
- Working from concept to completion on website builds for multiple clients
- Perform integration of third-party services and apps
- Bridge the gap between UI/UX design and technical implementation using up to date best practice methods
- Collaborating with the team to manage and maintain all client websites
- Managing the web projects for multiple brands
- Creating web banners, microsites and landing pages
- Making sure the client’s and agency’s expectations are met for each brand
- Staying up to date on new web technologies, coding standards, and best practices
- 2-3+ years of hands-on experience in Shopify and Shopify Plus
- 3-5+ years of experience in eCommerce frontend and backend web development
- Strong UI/UX design skills and application of web design best practices
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with API is a plus
- Expert in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Possess a combination of creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of retail business practices, e-commerce, and metrics
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Effective collaborator; able to easily work as a team with clients & internal team
- Thrives operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing, technically demanding environment
- Local candidates only. No relocation assistance and no visa sponsorship provided.
Why Work For DIVISA
- Competitive compensation structure (base salary, bonus, PTO and 401k)
- Lucrative commission program
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plan
- An opportunity to work alongside top professionals in Fashion, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship
- The opportunity for career growth.
How To Apply
Send your resume and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job description in the subject line. Please do not call our offices to apply for this position.