Marketing Associate (Full Time) – Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
DIVISA is a premier Digital Growth Agency, providing strategic, advisory and management consulting for Fashion, Beauty and Luxury industries (B2B and B2C). DIVISA delivers end-to-end marketing technology solutions and the digital business insights necessary to help brands gain greater digital presence and market share.
DIVISA is looking to fill a full-time Marketing Associate position on an immediate basis. This entry-level role is responsible for providing general project, campaign management, and support for the Senior Associate and Agency Manager. The main focus of this position will be to support the Senior Associate and Agency Manager as they conduct on-going office operations and marketing activities. The position requires a candidate that is innately detail oriented, outgoing, flexible and has inherent follow-up skills and high energy. This is a highly deadline-driven environment. With the variety of required tasks, an ability to prioritize and stay organized is critical. The right candidate will be a go-getter interested in exposure to digital marketing for the fashion, beauty, and luxury industries, with some graphic design background and strong attention to detail. The role will be highly administrative but will grow with new learning opportunities as the business and team grow.
- Administrative Support:
- Scheduling meetings for the managing partners
- Booking conference rooms and ordering lunch in support of marketing meetings
- Travel coordination
- Event coordination
- Expense reports
- Note taking in managing partners’ meetings
- Answering incoming calls
- Perform all other administrative duties as assigned
- Marketing Support:
- Manage updates to the marketing calendar
- Other marketing tasks as needed, such as:
- Organize and track client projects as needed
- Assist with studio and off-site photo shoots as needed
- Assist with online marketing research (Google, Amazon, Paid campaigns, Social Media) as needed
- Pull, compile and distribute client reports every month
- Assist with light graphic editing and desktop publishing using Photoshop, InDesign, and some other graphic software
- Assist with day-to-day social media management (researching, posting, scheduling, responding, etc.)
- Assist with fashion and marketing industry tradeshow planning and executions (booth setup, marketing materials, etc.)
- Assist with video production (Youtube Channels) – sets, lighting, sounds, etc.
- Perform all other marketing duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely and effectively independently accountable
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving, strong decision-making capability
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Able to have fun and get along well with others, friendly, and passionate about administratively supporting our executive, as well as the wider team.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- At least 1+ years of administrative experience required
- 1-3 years of marketing/graphic design experience is a plus
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
Why Work For DIVISA
- Competitive compensation and benefits (health, dental, PTO, and 401K)
- An opportunity to work alongside top professionals in Fashion, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship
- Gain entry into the highly competitive field of Fashion Digital Marketing
- Positive team environment that fosters career growth
How To Apply
Send your resume and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job description in the subject line. Please do not call our offices to apply for this position.