Editorial & Marketing Copywriter (Full Time) – Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
DIVISA is a premier Digital Growth Agency, providing strategic, advisory and management consulting for Fashion, Beauty and Luxury industries (B2B and B2C). DIVISA delivers end-to-end marketing technology solutions and the digital business insights necessary to help brands gain greater digital presence and market share.
DIVISA is looking to fill a full-time Editorial & Marketing Copywriter position on an immediate basis. The Copywriter concepts, drafts and writes on-brand editorial content and copy that consistently reflects our clients’ fashion point of views and tone principles. The role requires a deep understanding and thoughtful application of digital content strategy alongside a mastery of writing and grammar conventions. This individual is also expected to work closely with the marketing team, producers and creative directors to conceptualize campaigns and create cross-platform content.
- Write fashion copy with a POV that aligns with our clients’ strategies, brand voices, specific editorial style guides, and fashion trends
- Responsible for writing and developing high quality customer-focused ecommerce content, including persuasive copy for product pages and landing pages
- Proof and edit all written material as needed
- Brainstorm ideas and themes for editorial content, fashion/beauty blog, etc.
- Collaborate with Creative, Marketing and Management counterparts to ensure copy aligns with strategic priorities and direction
- Prioritize and manage workload independently in order to consistently meet deadlines
- Stay current on the fashion industry, retail, social and technology trends
- Be available to assist other associates on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or a related field with experience writing for fashion or lifestyle
- At least 1 year of experience in retail, catalog or ecommerce writing; experience in proofreading
- Demonstrable knowledge of current fashion trends
- Exceptional verbal and written English, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely and effectively independently accountable
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving, strong decision-making capability
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Experience with social media and influencers is a plus
Why Work For DIVISA
- Competitive compensation and benefits (health, dental, PTO, and 401K)
- An opportunity to work alongside top professionals in Fashion, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship
- Gain entry into the highly competitive field of Fashion Digital Marketing
- Positive team environment that fosters career growth
How To Apply
Send your resume and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job description in the subject line. Please do not call our offices to apply for this position.